Kemka Ajoku is a photographer born and raised in the UK, but splits his time between London and Lagos, Nigeria.
Primarily through fashion and portraiture, he documents the beauty of black culture, redefining the way they are perceived in modern day society, one image at a time.
- i-D Magazine - 20 rising photographers to follow in 2020
- i-D Magazine - Lady Donli
- Tsuki World - Kemka Ajoku
- Paper Journal Magazine - Instagram Takeover
- Nataal Media - Vrede919
- Vogue Italia Portfolio
- Indie Magazine - Lady Donli
- New Wave Magazine - PIECES* Exhibition
- New Wave Magazine - Quest for Inner Shanti
Photo by Isabel Okoro